Friday, February 19, 2010

Packing and panicking

Random thoughts . . . packing, packing and more packing, decisions on what to leave behind after I had been given so many presents; am I taking the right things? what to wear that work, what’s the weather going to be like, where will I be living?; before all that there was more packing but this time boxing up everything in my house, finding space for it in the loft, in others’ homes (thank you) or just giving things away, how did I manage to accumulate so much?; some serious stuff too like renting out the house, bills and more bills, doing a will; so little time and too much to do; I must have forgotten something; anxious, nervous, worrying; then there were the goodbyes with friends and family, everyone being far too generous, very touching and very hard; but lots of promises of visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment